Tuesday, April 3, 2018

I will illustrate cartoon characters and scenes for your story

I will illustrate cartoon characters and scenes for your story












About:

In this Gig I'll draw you a cartoon character or scene for your story, comic or children's book.
I described the gig as much as possible but I am open to discuss any more details and add some more tweaks to it. So feel free to contact me first.
Looking forward to working with you :)

Reviews


beslep:Very talented artist. The communication was good and the results were better than I expected. I would work with him again :)

mariamyasser:It was my pleasure working with you, the instructions were clear and good feedback helped me proceed with work. Thank you very much :)

marvinpowell:Outstanding service!

mariamyasser:It was very nice working with you, Thank you :)

miworkouts:Good portfolio and designs etc


No comments:

Post a Comment