Monday, April 2, 2018

I will give my best for you . + See More

I will give my best for you . + See More












About:

I will make the best linesart from your photo on this gig. 

PERFECT for profile pictures/avatars, gifts, framing, colouring books, website graphics, about me pages, wallpapers, birthday cards and many more!


  • Just send me a photo (Good quality, 200kb+) and I will draw a unique stencil in my style! 
  •  
  • I can add any text of your choice
  •   
Please note that a basic portrait ($5) includes a simple head and shoulders drawing of one person, animal or object.

Information : (1. person $5), ( 2. people $10 ),  ( 3. people $15 ), 
                     (4. people $20).

If you need more than that, You can contact me first.
Try it and you'll like it. Thanks...

Best Regards
Tahqwin

Reviews


badjax22:favorite on fiverr

tahqwinlandriar:I'm happy to help you. Thank you so much.

funkych:Great work

tahqwinlandriar:Thank you so much.

amy770:I bought this for my shirt graphics. Great job!


No comments:

Post a Comment