Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Draw Anything In Cute Anime Chibi Style











About:

Get the chance to be drawn as a cute chibi character!!

Prices range just from 10$!



Finishing the drawing takes from 1 to 10 days so please be patient!



I draw: Girls, boys, custom designs

I don't draw: animals, mecha and so on



IMPORTANT: please message me first letting me know your wishes and what you want me to draw! Then after getting an okay from me proceed to ordering it! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing experience! Wonderful and high-quality artwork, great communication, and fast delivery time. She crafted the main page banner for my website's homepage, and I could not be more pleased with the result. This artist is beyond talented and I would highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

I'm so happy that I found a fantastic artist like Naemin for the first drawing here! She responded very quickly and knew exactly what I wanted. Furthermore she was super nice and added or fixed everything I mentioned in no time. I really love the drawing. Its super cute. My expectations were high but she did such a great job :) Thank you!

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

naemin has delivered an excellent result. Good-looking and sweet at the same time. My wishes were fully received. naemin was able to create a beautiful mascot for me just like I imagined. There was a one-day delivery extension, but I still would recommend naemin in any case. I would use naemin's gig again in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment