Sunday, December 1, 2019

Draw Vector A Sexy Pin Up Girl











About:

1 CHARACTER = 1 GIG



Basic gig $ 5 for 1 character sketch sexy pin up girl JPEG file 1200px



Welcome to my gig.

  • I can create a sexy pin up girl.
  • This vector illustration, do in Adobe Illustrator
  • If you have a specific project in mind, send me a message so that we can discuss :)


If you have any questions and If you need more, please message me so I can send you a Custom Offer.



Notes
  • For sketch $5
  • For line art $10
  • For line art and flat colour $15
  • For line art and shadow colour $25




Reviews


Seller's Response:

great work

Seller's Response:

Perfect job will order again soon

Seller's Response:

Good job, thanks

:

Thank you

:

Absolutely perfect every time.




No comments:

Post a Comment