Sunday, December 15, 2019

Draw A Quirky Black And White Portrait In My Ink Style











About:

Black & white portrait drawn from your photograph in my quirky pen and ink style. Finished file is a hi-res jpeg suitable for printing. Once framed makes a great gift for family or friends.



Please note each order is for one person (head and shoulders).

The style I am offering in this gig are the first 3 shown in my gallery. If you are not sure please contact me as I am happy to discuss your requirements.



Before ordering please send me your photo so I can advise on suitability for drawing.







Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure to work with mymaha786. The artist was timely, helpful, professional, and there is no question about artistic ability.

Seller's Response:

Can not wait for it to be done!!

:

Thank you

:

Beautiful drawing and right on time. Thanks!

:

Great time working on it




No comments:

Post a Comment