Thursday, December 12, 2019

Draw Cartoons And Character Design











About:

First of all, Welcome.



My name is Alex DelNero and I´m a cartoonist and animator student at Don Bluth Uni.



Why should we work together?



Well, try to remember the old quote "Together we are strong". It´s basically this.



I love to give life to lifeless characters and stories and make then something else, something real. And It´s going to be marvelous to do this with you. And I hope at the end of the day you look your ideas and thoughts turning real. 



 Just send your original ideas and sketch with all the information you can write down.



I will provide you the following:

1 Concept art of your own character or existing one with flat colors /OR black-white char in various poses.1 rev at the end of the Draw.

2 A draw of an Existing character with color and a simple background. With 1 rev. at the very beginning of the gesture, and the last at the end of the draw.

3 Same as the standard one, however, it´s UP to 3 characters in HD and full background.

Ps: Every extra Rev. will be the final touches, and not for significant changes since I add just 1 day to it. (Pro)



If you have any further questions, I invite you to  Contact me before ordering 













Reviews


:

Great communication, flexible and accommodating. Would highly recommend for cartoon illustration. Will be requesting more work

:

Great communication provided ideas for concept; very good!

:

Alex was patient and willing to work with me

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment