Monday, December 23, 2019

Draw You A Cute Anime Chibi











About:

Pls read



Regular price and duration of delivery will resume next year in 2020.

Send me a message before placing an order.



Kindly provide a complete specific description and photo/image of what you want me to draw. 



I will do a cute chibi/cartoon character based on your cute photo or any character. This is great as a gift, online avatar, profile pic or just for the fun of making you more cute

I deliver professional quality and detailed illustration



My prices:

Basic - Simple design and line art only



Standard - Amazing quality chibi. Full color.



Premium - If you don't want your cute chibi floating in a white nothingness background, then this is the gig for you. This gig includes an amazing cute background. Please refer to my gallery to see the background I will make for this gig.



Extra gig:

source file (Photoshop) - 

commercial use (for works that will be use for commercial purpose or if you want the copyright for the work) - 

extra detail/prop (phone, laptop, or any small objects.) 



Do you need something else? don't hesitate to message me



Reviews


:

Pencilbleed was responsive, helpful, and always professional. The turnaround time was super fast and the end product was perfect. I only needed 1 (very minor) revision and it was addressed quickly and easily. He made this process easy and I LOVE the end product. Thank you Pencilbleed!

:

Pencilbleed is extremely talented, kind and amazing artist. Would highly recommend to anyone! Thank you for the worlds cutest anime!!

:

Pencilbleed was great to work with. I received the work I requested and the small revision needed was addressed promptly and accurately. I appreciate their skills and service.

:

He knows and understand and follows directions given extremely well. The quality of the product as seen is fabulous. Hire this artist.

:

always a pleasure working with pencilbleed! amazing artist




No comments:

Post a Comment