Monday, December 16, 2019

Draw An Awesome Chibi Character Of You











About:

*IMPORTANT* Don't place the order directly contact me through messages first! 



If you want yourself or your original character to be drawn in a Chibi anime or cartoony style then send me the written details of the character but a photo or sketch would be much more preferable. I need to know about the clothing and pose and accessories (if any) of the character. 

Reviews


:

The seller is excellent incommunicating. Also as it was hard for me to describe the expectations there have been a few sketches and the artist was always polite and open minded. Thanks for your work. Looking forward to the second part.

:

Good work. Fast revision. I would buy the gig again when needed.

:

Thanks for the service

:

Did a good job. service as described

:

Great job, as usual




No comments:

Post a Comment