Sunday, December 22, 2019

Draw The Cartoon Chibi Version Of You Or Anything











About:

Hello, thank you for clicking on my gig!



1. One gig = one character, please purchase multiple gigs if you have multiple characters. For example: 3 characters = 3 gigs (15x3 = 45)

 

2.I will give you unlimited revisions during the sketch phase, once you have confirmed the sketch, limited revisions for color only, unless extra revision gigs purchased



3. I can draw anything, if you have a question, feel free to message me. I will reply as quickly as possible.



4. I'll always provide you the HD resolution, even if it is a basic gig, and its transparent background.



5. Please provide any pictures or references that you want for the drawing, sometimes finer details are harder to see in a picture (such as hair color, or eye color), so provide as much information as you can, along with the pictures to ensure your order is completed quickly and on time.



6. If you use it for the commercial purposes, please purchase the license.



Thank you, and have a nice day.



Tessa





Reviews


:

This mark 10 pieces of art I have ordered from this Seller. I think it's obvious that I'm soooo happy!

:

I wanted a nive chibi drwaing of me and a friend together and the result is amazing. I'm really happy with how it turned out.

:

tessacreative was so easy to work with. Final material was exactly what we were looking for and was finished very quickly!

:

Thank you again! might have a few other projects!

:

Great work, did exactly what I wanted. Highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment