Saturday, December 7, 2019

Draw You And Your Pet In My Illustration Style











About:

Hello I'm Anggi Yanuariska



Please read this carefully before you order.



I will illustrate or make cartoon you and your pet (together) or your pet him self  like shown in my portofolio. For best results and minimalism revision, please:



  • Give me reference good quality image and all details you need and best pose of you or your pets. Only with a clear instruction I can match your idea.


Basic gig you will get:



  • you will get 3508 pixel x 2480 pixel Quality and also 300 DPI (you will get  JPEG or PNG good screen quality. You can put on social media)
  • 4 Days delivery

Reviews


Seller's Response:

thank you so much

Seller's Response:

I love the artist's style, so the design was nice. The seller didn't seem to understand my change requests, though. Product is nice, but not perfect.

:

Lovely illustration, it's amazing! Even though it was a bit late, it was worth the wait :)

:

I'm happy with the result, thank you for the work done!

:

Thankyou,




No comments:

Post a Comment