Thursday, December 26, 2019

Create An Amazing Comic For You











About:

My name is Iwayan Setiawan, and I am a Comic Book Artist. To the outside world I'm an ordinary Graphic Designer but secretly with the help of my tools I draw dynamic Comic pages. I hunted down the skills to improve my art, but in doing so, I opened a window of opportunities. 



Basic Package:

Comic style art in black and white



Comic Book style art in line art with black and white pencils and inked artwork source file



Standard Package:

Comic style art in color



Comic Book style art in full color with black and white pencils and inked  artwork source file



Premium Package:

Comic style art in Large Format



Comic Book style art in full color in large format or poster size with b/w pencils and inked artwork source file

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller was very great to work with. The seller took all of my suggestions and made it fit my liking. Will definitely be back for more work!

:

Cannot wait for your next song. I will create amazing artwork again

:

Amazing Job!!!!!!

:

Great outcome and final product. Thanks!

:

Great work as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment