Thursday, December 5, 2019

Draw Silly Cartoons My Style











About:

Cartoons, my style! I could draw ONE cartoon as per your instructions.

It would be in ink, rendered with BASIC, FLAT COLORS

If you want just black or white, no problem.  

Pencil rendered?

Charcoal? Just add a few bucks for the extra efforts.

Now if you want full colors--like the kangaroo above, that is another ten  for better quality.

I will  send you a high res,  300 dpi jpeg file  of the finished work.



Reviews


:

This is such a talented artist love his work!!! Did a great job on my cowboy character. Such great humor to ! Will be working together more.

:

great job! thanks for working with me and taking my notes

:

Thank you

:

Excellent work.

:

Easy to work with. Got things done as promised and was everything I was looking for.




No comments:

Post a Comment