Saturday, December 21, 2019

Draw A Cute, Kawaii And Simple Cartoon Caricature











About:

Hi, my name is Joon. Do check on my work, and if you love it just give it a shoot! :)



My basic $5 gig includes:



  • Color drawing with shadowing
  • Can be a object or person
  • Drawing will usually delivered in A4 printable size (2480x3507px); in PNG or JPG format


For vector or other style drawing, please check out my other gigs.

Do not hesitate to contact me for more information and custom offer.



Happy ordering! :D

Reviews


:

Excellent caricature, very accurate! Thanks Joon A*** service again!

:

Great Designer! Fast delivery! Exactly what i wanted! Just awesome! :) It's already my second offer here :)

:

Brilliant! A*** service again and perfect caricature!

:

Thank you, Joon!

:

Perfect! Thank you Joon always 5* service!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment