Thursday, December 12, 2019

Draw You A Cute Chibi











About:

[This Gig's samples will be updated once they're available!]

----------

Hello, I'm Kat and I offer drawings of your favorite characters, orginal characters, or even a drawing of yourself in chibi style! Please read this description and the FAQ below before ordering.



ABOUT ORDERING:

  • Do not place an order without contacting me first; communication ensures excellent results. 
  • If your order includes Gig Extras, make sure you purchased the right Gig Extra(s).
  • If you purchased the "Extra Fast Delivery" gig extra, please be responsive when I show you the illustration's progress.
  • No refunds.

  • I post my work in my social media accounts with credits to the buyer/owner of drawn character. Let me know if you wish to keep your ordered illustration private.



REGARDING COMMERCIAL USE & COPYRIGHT:

  • Please let me know  if you are going to use the image under either rights.

  • Elaborate on how/where you will incorporate the illustration and the type of business you have.
  • Purchase the gig extra(s) to obtain either rights. The price is per character.

  • I won't do work-for-hire.


A custom offer will be sent if a buyer wishes to order anything less/more than what is offered in this Gig.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Really good artwork, would come back again to order! Artist was very understanding and did what I’d like!

:

indeed. Always incredible work.

:

Thanks so much for using my service again!

:

Excellent; by the entirety of the definition.

:

Thank you again! Amazing artist and great communication




No comments:

Post a Comment