Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Draw Your Character In Anime Or Cartoon Style











About:

Hello everyone! I'm CP from Malaysia.

The reason I started this gig to earn extra mulah for Uni.

(Pretty obvious being a student, haha)



If you guys want a full body commission....(Its in the PREMIUM tab *wink*)



I do:

  • Portraits
  • Female / Male / etc
  • Light Armor
  • Chibi




I don't do:

  • Detailed Background
  • Heavy Armor
  • Mecha
  • Furry
  • Explicit Hentai
  • Yuri/Yaoi/etc.


If you guys need the drawing ASAP, and more DETAILED, or ANY questions,

please, don't hesitate to message me and ask me questions!

I'll try my best to fulfill your request! :)



I'll be looking forward to work with you guys!



Thank you so much for stopping by!



CP

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment