Sunday, December 8, 2019

Draw A Realistic Art Portrait Of Your Photo











About:

Everything is very simple!

Send me your photos and Get your lovely Portrait in my author's style. Such portrait is perfect for  profile pictures/avatars, gifts, framing,  website graphics, about me pages, wallpapers, birthday cards and many more!


I use paper a texture as background for a portrait. If you want a portrait without paper textures let me know.
Usually I do pink and lilac backgrounds, but if you want another color let me know too.


Please, note that a basic portrait ($35) includes head and shoulders of one person, size 3000x3000 pixel, 300dpi.


+extra $5 for one half body drawing
+extra $10 for one full body drawing

+extra $35 for one more person


Steps:
1. place the order(ORDER NOW button) 
2. send me the photo that you want drawn (Good quality), 
3. receive drawing, complete the order and give review. 


If you like my work, don't forget to share to your friends. Thank you very much! )

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She’s amazing

:

Amazing work

:

Amazing delivery. I’ve ordered two portraits from this artist, and both are gorgeous.

:

Your artwork is stunning! Always an excellent experience working with you! Thank you!

:

Overall good experience and professional work.




No comments:

Post a Comment