Monday, December 2, 2019

Make A Cartoon Or Manga Style Of Your Portrait











About:

Creating an illustration portrait, based on one of my artstyles, mostly collorfull comic drawing and stilized manga style. also i'll be adding aditional features like backgrounds, helmets, crowns, bracelets, tatoos, clothes, etc, is up to you to decide the style that makes you look like you are  on an magic world of comics.



Aditional Payouts

+extra $30 for VIP pack which consists of JPG. PNG. PSD. and exclusive rights to the drawing.



Make sure to give all clear requests before I start the drawing. 
If you want changes to your drawing I will happily make them for you, based on the original instruction.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

While I accepted the final product, I had little choice due to the deadline I was coming up against. Seller completely missed the first deadline, then decided to blame me for not texting (??) them, lied about their second deadline. Ended up with a cute product, but not what I requested. Ignored my concerns/revisions after initial sketch.

:

Amazing art once again. I'm blown away by Franhebi's talent once again. He is kind, professional, and beyond talented.

:

Amazing artist who blew me away once again with his amazing artwork. Best artist on the site by far.

:

Amazing artist who is absolutely talented and extremely patient. I work with only the best which is why i chose him.

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment