Saturday, December 14, 2019

Draw You Or Your Fantasy Character











About:

Hello!

Do you have a DnD character? 

Have an idea for a character in a fandom? 

Or do you imagine yourself as a character? 

Whether in Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Cartoon or Anime, I can draw it for you. 



Please contact me before placing an order. Let's talk about it for a bit. :)

I'm open to custom orders. 



Any additions (characters, etc): Up for a discussion! 



Note: Please have the design of the character already established. I will be charging extra (10$) for designing a character from scratch. 



Delivering: A4 size 300dpi JPG/PNG file 

Reviews


:

amazing work at a great price. 10/10

:

Great as always. The best!

:

Good work at a good price. Always nice when talking.

:

well done! this is fantastic and I'm so excited to share this with my DnD party!

:

10/10 again




No comments:

Post a Comment