Monday, December 16, 2019

Convert Your Portrait Into Vector Cartoon











About:

Want a cartoon version of you? Cool and congrats! You are at the right place.



I am a very flexible artist who is capable of drawing in many different styles.  I love to draw people and characters, and I would be more than happy to draw yours. 



The illustrations look great if you want it framed or print on t-shirts or if you want to have an original and cool cartoon selfie illustration for your profile photo / avatar for your social network profile.You can get:

Vector Portrait

Digital Painting
Realistic Digital Portrait
Profile Picture Digital Portrait
Cartoon Portrait
Pet Cartoon



Please read : 


  • Prepare a good quality photo that has a high resolution, not blur etc..
  • Finally, after all is finished I will send a high-resolution image files / HQ JPEG 300dpi 
  • If you order more than one person please contact me first.



If you need something outside the scope of my gig or you are looking to order in bulk, please contact me before ordering so we can work out pricing.  



Feel free to contact me in the inbox for special requests,

Thank you very much, I am looking forward to hear from you! :)




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! this was so unbelievably perfect and I know my mom will love it! Thank you so much again!!!!!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

My second time working with nidaadil and its always a Wonderful experience! Thank you so much! Any cartoon work I run straight for her

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

It was the one year anniversary of my Mom's death, on January 8th, 2017 just a few weeks shy of her 87th Birthday. A remarkable lady married to my Dad for 65 years.




No comments:

Post a Comment