Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Draw Your Photo, In To Rick And Morty Stlye Cartoon











About:

I will draw you in rick and morty style. get high-resolution images, and vector images clean. please look at my portfolio. it is the result of my own work. please book and you will get, from my best service, fast response, and picture your face in the style rick and Morty.


order now!!!!!!!!

Reviews


:

It was super late and I only got an update because I requested it. The art work is pretty good though. But just don’t expect it to be in two days like it says.

:

Seller was two days late and i had to initiate the conversation about when i would get my image but eventually got what I ordered

:

My custom photo was supposed to be finished on Feb. 6th 2020, I didn't get my first draft until Feb. 8th 2020. After 5 drafts my photo was completed to my liking.Communication between the seller could be better but I am very pleased with the results. I am in love with the finished product and it was well worth the wait!

:

The order was late but I absolutely love the final result! Very happy with the final file

:

Happy with the product.




No comments:

Post a Comment