Monday, April 27, 2020

Draw Your Imagination On Paper











About:

Hello, buyers!

I am a sketch artist designer expert.

My expertise include sketch art, portrait work, fantasy art, anime and famous cartoon characters, concept art,  meaningful art , logo concept, banner designing for all backgrounds using multiple mediums. 

Most of my work is hand-drawn. I am an expert of using pencil sketch colors and color pens for over 8 years and I sometimes also do vector work.



Services Offered: 

  • Cartooning  
  • Line Drawing 
  • Anime/ Manga Design 
  • Logo Concept
  • Fantasy sketch
  • Children Book Cover concept


For any questions, please do message me. Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was fun working with...chelseaaaboy481... he was very concerned with getting the concept just right.

Seller's Response:

It was good to work with someone who has a diverse interest n broad vision.

Seller's Response:

Very quick and gave a difficult object (horse) to draw. It is hard to get the right proportions and also get the overall feeling I was trying to portray in the drawing. Chelseaaaboy481 did a pretty darn good job and I would use this seller again. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for giving me the chace to work with you. Looking forward to work with you again in the future :)

Seller's Response:

I appreciated his quick turn-around time and low cost.




No comments:

Post a Comment