Sunday, April 26, 2020

Draw Nice Style Cartoon Caricature As A Profile Picture











About:

Basic Gigs, delivered within 5 days


For $5 you will get :
1 Figure Head and Shoulder portraitl, landscaped, PNG file format w/ transparent background




NOTE :
Send your most updated & best quality photo (recommended : 300 dpi) and 100 Kb in file size
Please don't send photo that's too blur, dark or pixels. It will be drawn by hand, so great quality photo is very recommended


[IMPORTANT] $5 is only for 1 figure 



EXAMPLE : 
1 Figure = $5
2 Figures = (2 x $5) = $10 ~




If you like my gigs, like and share it to your friend and family.


zoelfadli

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had two avatars created, and one was right on and the other, let's just say I was not happy with, it could have been the picture I provided, but I just didn't feel there was a likeness and with three revision, it would have never been right. Overall the gig went well, and the seller is talented and a pro when it comes to quick delivery and fast on his replies. I wish more sellers were like this. With this said, make sure you have a good picture or get ready to pay for revisions. Overall I would say this gig was a success since I had one great one and the other we'll call it usable.

:

thank you, you help me to work better . amazing

:

Great work and fast delivery!!!

:

Very smooth cooperation! The result was great!

:

Amazing! Thanks so much! These are perfect.




No comments:

Post a Comment