Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Draw A Funny And Cute Comic Strips From Your Story











About:

Hello my name is Kelsa, and I'm a professional illustrator.

I will draw a comic strips from your story in my styles. Here are my samples : https://kelsahutomo.imgur.com/



I can draw :

- Funny comic strips

- Inspirational image

- Children illustration

- Explainer illustration

- Greeting card

- Animation



$5 you will get : 

- 1 panel comic

- 1 full body character

- Additional text

- B&W comic 

- 1-7 days max artwork to be delivered

- More than 3500x3500 Pixel good quality image



Please send me a message first so we can discuss about your work, then i will do your work easily. You can ask me if you wanna see my drawing samples. 



I will do my best to draw as close as your imagination.

Thank you! ^^


Reviews


:

perfect I am so happy with work

:

This is the second time I have ordered from Kelsa and I just LOVE his work! He is so kind and easy to work with. I adore the art he creates for me! 150% would recommend!

:

It was perfect like the last time I ordered some pictures!

:

He is a pure original artist, I did animal comics with him.. he is on it!

:

brilliant as usual




No comments:

Post a Comment