Saturday, April 25, 2020

Draw Superhero, Mecha, Fanart From Your Idea











About:

Are you looking for mecha or super hero character?

If that's what's you're looking for, I can help you to draw that. all based from your idea to draw your character for everything that you want.



$5 ------------------- black and white or grayscale or concept drawing

$10 ----------------- full colored 1 character (without background)

$15 ----------------- full colored 1 character + simple background

$30 or more------ full colored 2 or more characters + detailed background



I always draw from the scratch if you need help or assistance of your idea, I help you with my best effort and will give you my best performance and the high quality result until you satisfied with my drawing service.



If you need more information, feel free to contact me now via inbox, or you can put an order it from me now. :)



nice to see you in this fiverr community.

thanks in advance.



kind regards.

Zoanrayan

Reviews


Seller's Response:

if I need a drawing you are my go to guy I wont go to anyone else the drawings look amazing I will be ordering again soon

:

The service was good we kept in touch very well and as always does a great job making the art I describe.

:

thanks for your always patience and for the order Miss. :'D

:

I have been using Fiverr for years and this has been one of the best experiences. It was a great value and will definitely be using the seller’s talent again in the future.

:

This seller was very quick to respond and the final product was awesome. I sent a very detailed list of elements (colors etc) to include. The first draft missed the mark on a few of them, but after discussion, the seller made the changes (no extra charge!) and I am very happy with the end result. This seller is very talented and if you're looking for a custom superhero he is a good choice.




No comments:

Post a Comment