Friday, April 24, 2020

Draw A Cartoon Portrait Exactly Your Photo











About:

Hello,

Welcome to my cartoon portrait gig.

Cartoon portrait drawing is very useful and great idea for profile pictures, birthday gifts, anniversaries, company teams, business, special events and much more.

 

The $10 Gig includes:

- Head to chest

- Color

- High resolution (JPG & PNG)

- White or transparent background (Background/Scene for Platinum pack only)

- 3 Revisions

- 3 days delivery



The $20 Gig includes:

-Silver Pack 

-Source file(Ai, PDF, EPS)

- 5 Revisions



The $35 Gig includes:

- Golden Pack

- commercial use

- Cool background

- full body

- 2 days delivery

- Unlimited Revisions



 Gig Extra: 

Full body= +$15

Background/Scene= $10

Commercial Use= $10

Please provide me the best quality photo for fantastic results.

Need a cool background/scene? please choose Platinum pack or check gig extra.

Any question?

Feel free to contact me anytime. I’m always available.

 

Best regards

Goutampro22.

Reviews


:

Goutam is awesome. I like his fantastic work. This is the second time I hired him and definitely will hire again.

:

goutampro did a great job! Continued to work with me through difficulty in profile angle communication and would work with again!

:

always helped and only wanted the best

:

Very nice work, i am very happy with this seller.. Thank you so much for your great work:)

:

Really Great Artist, Outstanding Work. I'm So Happy to work with. Highly Recommended. Thank you so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment