Saturday, April 25, 2020

Draw Digital Portraits And Pencil Portraits In My Own Style











About:

I will draw Pencil and Digital African Portraits, in my own style based on a high quality picture you provide. Please, be sure to read the description before ordering: I can as well do African portraits of my choice as long as you approve it. -All packages are portraits based on African culture, tradition, lifestyle and modernization.



-Please read all the instructions before ordering.






-Credit is appreciated but not a requirement.

-All my Portraits are high quality and I don't charge for more details like colour or shading

-For any Clarification of Modifications, feel free to contact me. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was easy to communicate with and delivery very quickly!

Seller's Response:

He was clear about the service he provided and offered me options. He was able to understand my vision and provide me artwork that was perfect for brand. I look forward to working with him for a long time to come.

Seller's Response:

Such an Awesome Fivver Buyer. Would love to do more business together.

:

Very good to work with. Easy communication. Looking forward to doing more business in the near future.

:

Such an Amazing buyer. Good in giving instructions and easy to work with. Looking forward to doing more business together




No comments:

Post a Comment