Monday, April 27, 2020

Draw Character Illustration Which Like Anime Or Semi











About:

First,

Before you decided to make an order.

"Please contact me first :D"

Just in case i'm not avaible on that time or something else.



Draw a character Illustration with Cartoon or Anime style.

- For person, send me a photo or description

- For fantasy character send me a detail description and sample photo about their clothes, hair, etc.



Rules :

1. When sketch is finish and approved by client, we can't change it again.

2. When Picture or Character already illustrated you can ask to redraw it again, but it will charge for 10$.

3. Change the concept when product illustrated it will charge like new but more expensive.

4. Make a right decision before you approve the sketch.

5. Thank you.

                                                       



Reviews


:

It look amazing!!! Keep up the great work. I’ll definitely need more of these figures in the future. I’ll keep your gig saved for when I need it!!! thank you

:

I got what I wanted, better than I knew how to expect. Communication is hard, and the willingness to go back and forth until it's clear matters a lot. Panpanpr communicated a lot, asked for clarity until I was clear, and gave me what I needed.

:

Another brilliant work! Thanks for a new creature for my OC alien race.

:

very satisfied with the results the service is exceptional totally recommended.thx

:

very communicative and pleased with the product very fast unbelievable.thx




No comments:

Post a Comment