Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Draw Your Photo Into Flat Avatar











About:

Hi,

I am Vector Artist

I will make your photo into flat avatar style



for :

Social Media Photo Profil (facebook,youtube,instagram etc)

Website Photo Profil 

etc.


My Portofolio :
http://flic.kr/s/aHsmez43kd


Please Note :

1. Send your best quality photo (Face Photo)

2. You need to give me your good quality picture (please make sure picture is taken from exactly front view) , that's all.

3.  Style avatar same as sample thumbnail gigs

4.  If you any question please ask me in my inbox



regards
jeje90s




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Superb as always!!!

Seller's Response:

Great work!! Super Busy!!!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience

:

thanks bro for order :)

:

Love the work! Very fast delivery and excellent execution!




No comments:

Post a Comment