Monday, April 27, 2020

Make Your Vector Cartoon Portrait In 24 Hours











About:

Hello...I'm a professional GRAPHIC DESIGNER in PHOTOSHOP with more than 4 years working experience in this field.

I will make your picture into a cartoon portrait. I will design your picture like my sample images, You can use these as profile picture on social medias, printing on T-Shirts, photo frame,gift  and much more.

  • I well make your cartoon portrait only my style.
  • I can design animals portrait .
  • I want medium or high resolution photo for design your cartoon.
  • Normally I design from head to chest, but if you want design full body you can pay gig extras.  Then I will make your full body.
  • Normally I deliver your cartoon portrait in medium resolution. But if you want high resolution  image, you can pay gig extras.

 I usually deliver images in Transparent  PNG, JPEG, PDF Format to be given on White Background or Transparent Background.

 

Prices

WITHOUT SHADOW

  • $5 FOR ONE HEAD TO CHEST  
  • $10 FOR ONE FULL BODY
  • $15 FOR COUPLE HALF BODY

 WITH SHADOW

  • $10 FOR ONE HEAD TO CHEST  
  • $15 FOR ONE FULL BODY
  • $25 FOR COUPLE HALF BODY

If you have any problem please contact me.

please feel free to contact me before placing the order. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I love the work! This is my first time working with a seller who completed the job with no revisions and met my expectations!

Seller's Response:

Thank you..!

Seller's Response:

Everyone!!! THIS GUY IS AMAZING!!! HE IS ONE OF THE BEST ON FIVERR!!! He is very very patient and makes great corrections. Always 5STARS for YP Graphics Thank you I am so happy with my picture

Seller's Response:

this artist is AMAZING, i will be sending some people his way and sending more requests

:

Thank you...!




No comments:

Post a Comment