Friday, April 24, 2020

Draw Awesome Social Media Portrait











About:

VECTOR CARTOON SOCIAL MEDIA PORTRAIT 



I'll create a very nice cartoon portrait for your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube or any social network service.


DELIVERY TIME IS 24 HOURS,





For $5, (0h 9m) (0h 9m) you will get ONE HEADSHOT cartoon in 400 x 400 pixels (and additional high resolution up to 4k if you want to for free) , transparent or simple background, JPG/PNG file format and unlimited revisions until you are satisfy for personal use.



HOW IT WORKS

  1. Place an order by pressing (ORDER NOW) button. If you’re not sure what to order, please contact me first
  2. Fill your requirement by uploading photo

  3. Receive your drawing, I'll make revisions if needed, the order is completed and you give me a review (and generous tip if you are pleased)




TERMS AND CONDITION 

  • Send me your best quality photo for best result
  • All Prices are only for 1 HEAD. Seller will send an update and new offer if there's a mistake at order placing

 
Thank you and Regards,



Lord Mystirio.



P.S: Please ALWAYS contact me before placing any order. Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He did an amazing job and was very patient with me. I am VERY satisfied!

Seller's Response:

Thank you again for ordering. I had a great time.

:

Repeat order! Great work by the seller. Keep up the good work Best

:

outstanding seller. I was hesitant in trying someone who is new to Fiverr and have done no gig before. but the output was high quality. sellers attitude is par excellence - u ask him to do any revision and he happily smilingly does. superb seller

:

whrbts is the kind of client every single service provider dreams of. He's the kind of person, who brings out the very best from you. Always willing to explain things patiently and in a clear manner. Very understanding and absolutely on a high stage from a human being point of view. Thanks for all.




No comments:

Post a Comment