Saturday, April 25, 2020

Make The Pixel Art Face You Want











About:

If you want your face or the face of someone you would like to see in 8 bit or even your pet in pixel art, maybe for a game? maybe for an avatar? let me know! and i will draw a pixelart portrait for you.



  • Basic gig will be 48x48 size (a little bigger is acceptable, it depends of the gig)

  • The 48x48 resolution it’s only for one character. more characters in the frame will need bigger resolution. (for family frames and big frames, contact me)

  • Please provide clear photos for reference or a really good description if photo is not available.

  • Basic background will be transparent or solid color, if you want something more complex let me know

  • Delivery will be done in PNG format



Check my other gigs for other pixel art stuff besides faces! :)



Thank you for checking out my gig!



Reviews


:

Very professional and polite

:

Awesome job!

:

I needed it to put it on a shirt, the seller was quick and made every change I asked him for, great service.

:

Everything was fine

:

Very nice artwork, great timing. Will buy again




No comments:

Post a Comment