Monday, April 27, 2020

Create A Flat Color Vector Cartoon Character, Art Style 3











About:

I will create one flat vector style character in full color, standing front view with arms down (if you need a different pose, please choose "custom pose" in the Extras), delivered in .PNG file format with transparent background (or .JPG), and I'll give you two revisions. All I need from you is a description of the character or a photo!



If you have any questions or want a character or illustration different from what is shown in the gig gallery, please contact me so we can discuss the details and I can make a custom offer for you!


Also note that I only work in my own art style, I don't copy other styles, so please look carefully through the Gig gallery.



Reviews


:

Quick response, good art sense.

:

Changes made quickly and he did a good job.

:

Alex did a great job with my illustrations. He was very easy to work with and delivered the project on time. He's very talented and I would work with him again.

:

Hit my requirements exactly on the first draft! Talented, fast, and great at communicating.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment