Monday, April 27, 2020

Draw Cartoons Or Caricatures











About:

I will make cartoons and caricatures for 5 bucks. Just give job description and provide high resolution photos for caricatures. :)



One face/character is ONE gig.

Two faces means TWO gigs.

And so on....

Reviews


:

Ricky is a phenomenal artist that produces top-quality work every time. Give him an idea and watch him turn it into a masterpiece. If you haven't already picked up a gig from him and find out yourself.

:

Ricky responds very quickly when you need to communicate with him on your project. It ended up looking just how I imagined it would all the way down to the little flame monster on the sign. He has been able to draw everything I've thrown at him, Ricky is a very talented artist. If you don't believe me pick one up yourself and see what spectacular job he can do for you.

:

Working with Ricky is always a pleaser due to his incredible artistic ability. I highly recommend choosing him for any type of gig you need. The gig turned out perfect and looked exactly how I imagine.

:

Ricky is very easy to talk with about your project and they turn out just how you would imagine them to. He has a keen eye for detail and knows how to bring a picture to life.

:

Working with Ricky is always a pleasure, he is very easy to talk with and does top-notch work. I give him an idea of what I want to be drawn and it turns out looking amazing each and every time.




No comments:

Post a Comment