Friday, April 24, 2020

Comics And Graphic Novels Pages











About:

Contact me before order:

If you don't contact me before order your

purchase can be canceled.



Creative projects need to be discuss before

start.



I will illustrate your Comics or Graphic novel as you want. I'm artist, specialized on graphic narrative. I can work in various styles or try something more experimental for the sake of story telling. Lets do a great piece.



Package prices are PER PAGE



The package sections contains the 3 different service that I’m providing.



SKETCH - LAYOUTS (QUICK DRAWINGS FOR STORYBOARDS) = BASIC

BLACK AND WHITE COMIC PAGE = STANDARD

COLOR COMIC PAGE = PREMIUM



S.B.

Reviews


:

This man is a fantastic artist, quick paced, and does incredible work. I'll be looking forward to working with him for the rest of my graphic novel!

:

As expected, these pages are fantastic.

:

He’s the best, nails it every time

:

High quality work - happy to work with again.

:

Exceptional as always.




No comments:

Post a Comment