Saturday, April 25, 2020

Draw A Custom Caricature











About:

ALL STYLES ON SALE!  I've discounted all order styles to help make art entertainment more accessible during this global crisis.



Send me a photo of you, a friend, or family member and I'll work my magic to draw your very own custom caricature!



  • All prices are Per Person. If your order will have two or more people, please update your order quantities to reflect the amount of people in your drawing. 


  • Please do not request political or celebrity caricatures


  • Only one round of minor revisions per order.  Additional changes will have a fee.


Delivery

  When I'm finished drawing, you will receive a digital file only.  Unless you tell me otherwise, your artwork will be a high resolution .png file that is 12x16 inches (3600 x 4800 pixels)



Disclaimer:

All delivered artwork is for personal use only, and may not be used commercially without my explicit permission.  If you require commercial use privileges, please purchase a commercial use license at checkout, or let me know and I will add it to your order for you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

cartoonkatie is by far our goto illustrator. This was our second project, her skills to take a photograph and turn it into a piece of art is just amazing.

Seller's Response:

Thanks Darryl! It was a pleasure to draw for you again :)

Seller's Response:

I'm speechless.... Amazing and well done!

Seller's Response:

Thanks! :)

:

Quick and excellente




No comments:

Post a Comment