Monday, April 13, 2020

Draw Your Anime Style Portraits











About:

YOU GET FREE COMMERCIAL RIGHTS FOR FREE !!



Get your anime/cartoon art portrait of you!



If you're looking for an awesome anime/cartoon portrait of you and your loved ones, you've come to the right place. I give commercial rights for free + I always give VIP support to every client I have worked with, hence they get 100% satisfaction.



Here's what you will get:



I'll draw you a cartoon/anime version of you (or your loved ones) and I'll make sure there's a visible resemblance in the drawing.



Use it as an avatar.



Use it as a profile picture.



Give it to your kids as gifts.



Give it to your lover.



Use it as a greeting card.



The possibilities are endless!!! And are only limited by your imagination.



Here's how to order:



Contact me via the inbox for custom orders and we can discuss and agree on the picture and style.



Color and additional details are in the gig extras. There's a additional fee for extra figures and full bodies. If you need bulk quantities, I can arrange bulk discount, just inbox me if you're making more that five orders.

Your pictures MUST be well lit and clear.



PLEASE DON'T ORDER "HIGH RESOLUTION FROM EXTRAS" AFTER I DELIVER THE PRODUCT



Reviews


:

Again the best service you can get, and ofc really quick response

:

WOW! Outstanding I love it! I will definitely be returning! 10/30 <3

:

She does great work!

:

I bought this because I thought it would be cute to turn my daughter into a cartoon. As always this artist was amazing to work this, communicated throughout, was happy to do changes I requested and was totally friendly throughout the whole process - this is the 5th time I have used her and I will deff be back again! So professional!

:

It was the best service ever, definitly working with this artist again if I need anime pictures/pictures drawing again :)




No comments:

Post a Comment