Monday, April 13, 2020

Drawing Your Anime,Manga, Comic Character











About:

What you should know (ENGLISH)



Programs that i use:



Photoshop CS6, MediBang Paint Pro



Drawing Style:



Anime / Manga



Things that i can do:



-Sonic

-Own Character (OC)

-Fanart

-Anime

-Manga





My way of working



-You has to give me the exact details of the order: Clothes, pose and angle (I advise you having a reference image for greater accuracy)

-I will Refuse any order that can not perform or not fit my drawing skills.

-Time Duration depends on the order of drawing.



Lo que debes saber (SPANISH)



Programas que uso:



-Photoshop CS6, MediBang Paint Pro



Estilo de dibujo:



-Anime/Manga



Si dibujo:



-Sonic

-Personajes propios (OC)

-Fanart

-Anime

-Manga



Mi forma de trabajar:



-El tiempo de duraciĆ³n del dibujo depende del pedido.

-Declinare cualquier pedido que no pueda realizar o no se ajuste a mis conocimientos de dibujo.

-Se me tiene que proporcionar los detalles exactos del pedido: Ropa, pose y angulo (Aconsejo tener una imagen de referencia para una mayor exactitud)

Reviews


:

Always great work!

:

Good work.

:

Exactly what I asked for great work

:

great art for sure!

:

Seller did a great job coloring art as is. Thank You




No comments:

Post a Comment