Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Create A Professional Cartoon Portrait











About:

Hello,


Obviously, you're looking to get a professional cartoon portrait either for yourself, friend, family, loved ones etc.
You've visited the right gig. 


I'm a professional cartoon artist and I offer numerous types of cartoon styles, freehand drawing, anime, mascot etc. im different formats, PNGs,JPG,AI,PSD, etc.
You can order cartoons for social media, personal or commercial use, birthdays, weddings etc. Just name it and I'll deliver.


Message me before placing an order please



Here's what my BASIC $5 gig offers


Head-shot cartoon
1 Figure

Line art
5 revisions
Professional cartoon portrait


Extra gigs include
Additional figures - $10
Source file - $10

Etc


Feel free to and message me if you have any questions and also grab good deals.
Also share my gig with friends and families. Don't forget to add to favorites.
Looking forward to working with you.



PS- custom orders attract custom prices as difficulty of jobs differ. 


Thanks

Erin

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Erin was professional fast and exceed my expectations

Seller's Response:

Thank you Erin for all

:

Thank you too!

:

I really really wish I could offer a better review but the gig said it would only take 3 days to complete. It took 10. I asked for 2 revisions but each revision took her the same amount of time as the original drawing itself. The first revision was just to remove the name. The second was to change the color of the background and makeup. I have a branding company and do not have the time to handle the graphics anymore so I outsourced to allow me time to focus on the printing side of things... I feel that $42 for a 10-day delivery, I would have been better off doing it myself. The communication was great up until the second revision was requested and at one point I was sent someone else's work

:

Really sorry about the late modification, was ill during this period so took me more time than usual to get things done. Next time would surely be different.




No comments:

Post a Comment