Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Make A Digital Caricature With My Style











About:

I will make a digital caricature with my style, just $ 5 for a single person.


Please read before you add them to your shopping cart:


  • Prepare a good quality photo that has a high resolution, no blur etc ..
  • I just draw like the original photo (expression did not change, etc ..)
  • Revisions only for the same photo, and after all is finished I will send a high-resolution image files JPEG / PNG 300dpi.
  • If you order more than one person please contact me first.
  • I can refuse your order if it does not meet the criteria that I mentioned.


If you are not sure about the quality of your photos, you can send more than one picture and I will choose one of them.



$5 just for a half body

For full body = + $5
For change body = + $5



Thank you for your cooperation. :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent!!!

Seller's Response:

Very talented !!!! Recommend

Seller's Response:

ok, I work very well with Fiverr, thanks, my english is very poor and simple, thanks

:

Thank you.

:

thanks! u are the best




No comments:

Post a Comment