Monday, April 13, 2020

Design An Awesome Mascot Logo











About:

Hi, If you are looking for a creative, mascot logo design,I'm here to help you.



  • High Quality Logo Design/Character Design
  • Original Vector Files (AI, EPS, PSD Formats)
  • High Quality (300DPI) JPEG and PNG files
  • Unlimited Revisions Until Your Satisfaction
  • Full Money Back Guarantee



My recent work portfolio samples:
https://flic.kr/s/aHskAwzv7t



If you have any questions,feel free to contact me before ordering and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.



*Reproduction of any sample materials, for the purposes of commercial gain is prohibited.



Reviews


:

Told him what I wanted and got exactly that! Very pleased!!

:

DartDesigns is great to work with. He takes my concept and captures its essence through amazing graphical work

:

DartDesigns is fantastic to work with. Easy to communicate with and has the raw god given talent to take an idea and turn into a "WOW" factor

:

DartDesigns was without question the most talented, most creative artist I have encountered. He is timely in his work, and was very patient with some of my requests. A TRUE CHAMPION IN the Graphic Art world!!

:

Again, amazing talent! Outstanding work and attention to details that were important to me. A repeat customer always :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment