Sunday, April 19, 2020

Illustrate You Or Your Characters In Manga Style











About:

¡Hello and welcome! I can offer you high quality drawings in manga style. I can draw you, your character or a fant art, you just need to give me the details. 



I do:

  • Male and female characters 
  • Simple background
  • Traditional or digital drawing.


I don't do: 

  • Complicated armor
  • Mecha
  • Monsters
  • Hentai


Before ordering: 

  • Contact me first please. 
  • Provide all the details. 


¡Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller completed the drawing faster than expected and the end result is AMAZING!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!! :)

Seller's Response:

Fantastic! Loved working with the seller!

:

Thank you :) I'm glad you liked it!!

:

I really appreciated working with you




No comments:

Post a Comment