Saturday, April 18, 2020

Draw You Like A Jedi Or Sith, Star Wars











About:

Ill draw you as character of star wars . like a jedi or,sith, chewie, a clone everything you choose, you only send me the details and ill do it x) 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

David, It looks stellar!! thanks will you send me the final version? any instructions to cut and paste and edit the dates?

:

I'm glad to know what like you my friend, for the dates only put the numbers and the month I'll forget send you the font star wars , but write me and I'll send you, you know use Photoshop I can send a editable source file

:

David was super quick to communicate and translate my ideas into art. He did an amazing job and my friend loves his work!

:

He is very very talented and will work with you top to bottom. I hired him for 8 projects and they all turned out AMAZING!!!!

:

awesome and fast. only can recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment