Sunday, April 19, 2020

Draw Custom Picture In My Chibi Style











About:

I can draw chibis - anime of:

  • Yourself, your lover, your pet, your idols...
  • Your original character
  •  Existing characters
  • Game characters 


EXTRAS:
  • Background : Simple ($5) / Detailed ($10) / Super detailed (> $15 depends on the complexity)
  • Source file: + $5
  • Commercial use: $15
  • Copyright: $10
Just follow this <3 



1. Place the order 

2. Send me the photo 

3. Receive drawing, complete the order and give a review <3

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Happy with the result (:

:

Great! This person is awesome!

:

exactly what I needed and . I had a couple of changes because I was needy and luckily it was no problem for changes . absolutely recomend loved the drawings.

:

Great artist. Thank you!

:

Awesome job! Did everything I asked for.




No comments:

Post a Comment