Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Draw Any Cartoon Character











About:

Hi!

If you want a cartoon character of yourself, friends, family or the characters in your imagination. You are in the right place!



In this gig, I will draw a cartoon character in my cartoon style for $5. 



What I need from you
  • Your description about the character.
  • Photo as a reference if you want me to draw from real life.


What you will get from me
  • High-resolution 2000 x 2000 pixels JPG with Simple Background and PNG with transparent background of the cartoon (yes, you get 2 files!) (Additional gigs for extra characters) 


Price
  • Default $5 for a cartoon (1 gig per 1 character)
  • +$10 for adding a catchy background
  • +$20 for commercial rights
  • +$20 for the PSD File


Thank you!

Reviews


:

Very good communication. I was a bit picky, and Piemboons knew exactly how to handle me and delivered beyond my expectations. Super happy with the work. Now I'm going to order some more :)

:

Everything turned out great. Great service. The only problem was the obvious time zone difference. Will totally buy this service again. Actually... I'm going to do that now. :)

:

Always gets my business best on Fiverr

:

Very satisfied with the service! The idea and execution came out perfect! I highly recommend!

:

worked with this seller a few times over the years and never fails to impress me, the work is always what i ask for and better! I will only ever use Piemboons for this work as they are the best on fiverr! Thanks again my friend and keep safe during this virus.




No comments:

Post a Comment