Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Draw You In Disney Sketch Style











About:

Hi! I'm an Italian cartoonist and I will sketch a Disney-style caricature from your picture!



I have plenty of experience in drawing caricatures at various events. I will use custom digital brushes, so the final result will be like it's been drawn in front of you!



The delivery will include the file in JPG and, when requested, PNG.


If you're planning to order an illustration with multiple figures, please ask for a Custom Offer. Any add will require:



  • + $15 and additional 2 days per headshot
  • + $20 and additional 3 days per half body
  • + $25 and additional 4 days per full body
  • + $15 and additional 2 days per pet


Any commercial use will require a commercial license purchase of $25.
Any promotional use on magazines, blogs, podcasts, etc. will require an editorial license purchase of $15.


  • [Recommended] Send me at least one good headshot or, best, a three-quarter profile.

  • If you ask for a full-body drawing, please send at  least one full body picture, preferably on some pose you like to be depicted in the caricature and with the clothes you want me to draw.
  • Don't send: Blurred, overcast, night shots, Partially covered face pictures.



Feel free to contact me. Thanks!



Reviews


:

I love working with this seller. He's professional, wicked talented, and a very great communicator. This is my second job with him and I will absolutely be coming back for more. I HIGHLY recommend.

:

Best seller I have worked with. I am extremely pleased with his work and will definitely engage him for future work! He was very responsive and the first draft was already so good! I was in a fix because I wanted to get a farewell gift for my team and a previous seller was not able to deliver and I happened to chance about Mettiu's profile and asked if he was able to do a rush order in just 2 days. And he delivered before schedule and exceeded my expectations. He was able to capture the personality of every team member perfectly and even with my revision request, he was able to modify it to what I wanted. I would definitely recommend him again.

:

Great Work! More than what I expected.

:

perfect drawings, perfect communication, easy to work with!

:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment