Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Draw A Cartoon Portrait Of Your Pet











About:

Do you want a cool cartoon portrait of your best friend? then I can help you to bring life to that funny idea like  your pet dressed as your favorite movie character.



The final delivery will be done on a HIGH RESOLUTION PDF FILE and PNG format unless the Source file extra price is payed, then I will need you to specify wich format do you requiere at the delivery.



Note: regarding of the rights agreement we reach I reserve the right to show the finished piece on my portfolio this will be very helpful for me to find more work.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Incredibly helpful, professional, and fun from beginning to end. The artist is a joy to work with and he worked extra fast to make sure the work was delivered on time for Valentines. Love the piece as well! Definitely recommend.

Seller's Response:

Im glad ypu liked it and I hope your girlfriend loves it too :)

Seller's Response:

Best artist to deal with, he went above and beyond what I wanted. Highly recommended!

:

Im glad you are happy :)

:

very easy to work with and amazing artist!




No comments:

Post a Comment