Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Create A Character Cartoon In My Style











About:

The  deal is I get to put it in my online portfolio and/ You get a really cool piece of custom art (8 x 11.5 300 dpi) sent to you as a digital file (jpg ,png tiff etc ) that you can use in any of your endeavors.  Yes I have a commercial use option



 *When making multi orders Please do not do them all at once as the timer starts and it tends to get difficult as these do take time



***  if you want stock art that can be modified ask me  as I have a variety of sources ( as a rule i dont use stock art but actually draw or paint my art with a tablet) or if you want getty images ask me and i will enable it as an option



**** Re the License if you are a previous customer and just need your character updated (there is no need for the license you already have one)



**** source files are: depending upon program used for project  file types : ptg  , lip

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A1 as always.

:

Very good and quick job. Easy to communicate what is needed

:

Hi can you send me the Flight attendant without the Fiverr watermark

:

After delivery which you have accepted you should be able to download the files watermark free. Msg if your still have issues

:

excelent work




No comments:

Post a Comment