Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Design Cartoon Character Or Mascot











About:

Hello! My name is Sachintha Ranasinghe . I'm an graphic designer, with many years of experience on all sorts of projects. Most of my projects are based on logo and Vector Designing.

I will design an creative illustration, cartoon, mascot, vector tracing or character logo designs and ect.



About my Gig



  1. Logo are made on Adobe Illustrator with vector way. 100% original , i never using any clip art or template

  2. If you have any ideas, sketches, color schemes etc. please do share with me. the more details you provide, the better result you get

  3. All logo will be in character, cartoon, mascot or illustration style only
  4. You can Communicate During the Project and you can change the designs as you wish


What you will get in the final result



  • Ai files ( resizable , 100% vector )
  • EPS and SVG files
  • Layered PSD files
  • High quality JPG and PNG files ( transparent background )
  • Any other format you require






If you have any other questions you'd to ask, feel free to send me an enquiry

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Really nice work. He made it exactly like i imagined

Seller's Response:

Great buyer with a great personality. Well explained the task and always happy to give my very best service

Seller's Response:

Things started off hopeful. We received the first version with the promise of unlimited modifications. Then things went south. I have tried for 5 days with several messages to get modifications done and the seller just disappeared so now I am left with a graphic that I cannot use and doesn't represent our brand at all.

Seller's Response:

This is my first time working with Sachinthajay, he is easy to work with and did an amazing job. I love the artwork and I will be back. Thank you a bunch!

:

Great person and extremely friendly. It was a pleasure to working with. I’ll always give my very best and looking forward to work again.




No comments:

Post a Comment