Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Draw Any Character In Manga Anime Style











About:



  • Hello, here i will draw custom anime/manga character for you.

- You can send me image reference or describe your idea by word. I'm very thankful if you contact me first and tell me about your idea before place an order.



- I just start to complete your order when you approved sketch, so if you have trouble getting online and giving feedback in time i feel sorry that i need to cancel you order.

You will get:



- A4 paper size png image of your character. High resolution can be used for print.



-You can also buy Additional character/ source file/ rush delivery, please check my extra package.



  • If you need an order with different features with my package, or have any question please inbox me for instructions.
  • Notice: i will post my works on my social media (twitter/ insta, with you name credit). If you don't want me to public it feel free to send me a notice. If you want to sell my artwork or use it to print any merchandise please buy the rights, you can also get better resolution artwork this time (for print)




Cain.

Reviews


:

This is awesome!!!!!! I love the artwork!!!!!! I always do!!! Will be coming back again!!!

:

Outstanding experience as always!

:

I asked cain269 to assist me with the creation of my original character to be used for my Twitch and YouTube content. After sending cain269 a summary of my original character's appearance and the reference art/inspirations for certain aspects of the character, he incorporated all the different aspects so well and with immense talent. I am truly amazed with how well my character turned out. Cain269 was very responsive to my messages and delivered on time. He is very polite and makes edits in a timely manner. I highly recommend cain269 for your character art needs and will be doing business again with them in the future!

:

Beautiful art as always ~ she really delivers and does such an amazing job getting these pictures out of your head and into reality to look at. Thank you so so much! I LOVE it ~

:

Great experience as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment