Friday, April 17, 2020

Draw Professional Cartoon, Portrait, Pet, Anything











About:

>> Welcome to my Professional Cartoon Gig! <<



It's time to turn those favorite photos to digital cartoon images. No matter what the photo is about, I can turn them into beautiful prints. You, your friend or family member, holiday memory, anything!



Basic: I'll make a cartoon from your portrait, pet photo or a single target (vase, statue etc. "small object").



Standard: This is for two person or two target print (headshots) OR single portrait with head, shoulders and hands (half body). Maybe you with your pet, your kids or a friend. (it's ok if you have more than one kid :-) )



Premium: Any photo really. This option is awesome for family photos, maybe you want your house or car(s) as cartoon prints, or have a beautiful scenery from your holiday. Anything goes here.



All photos should to be as high-res as possible. I can fix your photo in most cases before creating the cartoon, so please ask me for a review of your photo before ordering, glad to do it.



Please contact me before ordering if you have questions, or you don't know which option to choose. More than happy to help! All drawings are delivered as .jpg by default.



- Larry

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was so happy to find this seller. He went well above and beyond to make sure his work was perfect and that I was completely happy!

Seller's Response:

Awesome buyer, pleasure to work with! Hope to see you again, thank you!

Seller's Response:

Saved my day with a quick response, availability and a great job!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, awesome client!

Seller's Response:

Thank you, exactly what was ordered!




No comments:

Post a Comment